Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nana's visit

This past week my mom was in town to stay with us for a few days and to help me out with the boys! We had a great time with Nana and as always her visit was too short! One day we went to the park, had a Sonic picnic, and about melted (It was 95 degrees that day or more). Other than that we hung around the house, read books, played, and I ran around like a crazy person taking these two here (swimming lessons), that one there (basketball camp), etc. Such is my life I'm afraid for many more years to come! Thanks for coming to visit Nana! We loved it!

2 comments:

Casey said...

girl...you just went on a blogging rampage! enjoyed catching and reading everything. One day I will meet your mom...ONE DAY! :)

Jill Henage said...

Your mom looks amazing, hasn't aged a bit! Glad she could come to visit! Love and miss you friend!