
Judah and I had a date to see Cars 2... just me and him! The other three had already been with Daddy. We found the perfect showing time.... 12:00 (before and a little during when he would usually be napping), got some fun snacks, but my fatal flaw was forgetting his lovey "Blue Doggie" that he always has while he's watching a show.... it's his "calming, insert thumb to suck" lovey! Uh oh.... he was great for about the first 45 minutes, very enthralled with the movie and his M & Ms that I was putting on the arm of seat about 3 at a time for him. The middle part of the movie was rough and I didn't know if he would be able to make it through the whole thing... just super wiggly and "ready to go". We toughed it out and he finally chilled out with about 20 minutes or so to go! He really did love the movie and if Blue had been along, he would have been golden! I had a great time with just me and J Bug!


Not the best picture... of course he is mid squint and screaming "cheese" at me
No comments:
Post a Comment