I'm sure you're thinking "Wasn't her last post a pool post?" And that would pretty much be right... we have been living at friends' pools this summer.... SURVIVAL with FIVE!!!
This is Katie, one of Asher's best friends at school. They have been in the same class for both kindergarten and first grade and are just great little buddies. I like Katie's mom, Kathy alot too!
I think in this picture they are trying to dodge the bugs on the slide steps....
Kathy is always so sweet to tell me to bring all the boys to swim.... Nate loved the slide!
J Bug finally started to get brave :)
We've also been swimming alot with our friends the Nelsons at their condo pool (Caleb and Nate have also started swim lessons there... more to come on that :)
Miss Margo
Baby Asher
And the Roarks came too.... sweet Emmaline
Cheesy boys
Not another picture Mom....
All Judah does when it's time for picture taking is to scream "Cheese" as long as he can
And last but not least, my two oldest goofballs :)
No comments:
Post a Comment