Saturday, July 30, 2011

Trek to Gulf Shores.... Leg One: Raleigh to Atlanta

Yesterday we began our trip down to Gulf Shores/ Orange Beach, Alabama. After a crazy week of packing, house showings, swimming lessons, and more.... we hit the road Friday morning and left our house around 10:00am. Our goal was to get to outside of Atlanta where we would stop for the night.
J Bug is ready
Picture of all five... Maddox's leg counts :) This picture was taken at Eagles gas station on Hwy 70 before we left Raleigh
Judah chillin with Blue in the hotel
For all my friends that feel sorry for us staying in hotels with all five boys... don't. We can't even stay in a "normal" hotel room these days, since we have so many kids and don't meet the occupancy codes. So we have had to start staying in suites... which I must admit, I don't mind a bit :)
Mads taking in all the action
Caleb and Nate loving their new coloring sheets
Cheese!

1 comment:

Laura Robinson said...

Love it! You make it look so easy...I just got home from our 8 day trip to OBX and I'm exhausted!!! Have safe travels, can't wait to see more pics.