Wednesday, October 1, 2008
31 Weeks
Today was my 31 week appointment... in and out. It was a quick one. Everything looked great. Baby's heat rate was in the 140's, weight gain was only 3 pounds this month. Basically my doctor said everything was pretty boring. Boring being a good thing! I did tell him that I feel like this baby is more gentle and docile than any of my boys were. It's still moving enough that there is no cause for concern, but it's movements are just so different. No punches or jabs yet! Dr. Henderson thought the baby was head down, but couldn't be completely sure. He did offer several times to just take me on back to have a look and see what this mystery baby was! How tempting was that for first thing in the morning! Which by the way, from our baby poll on the side of our blog, I must have many faithful friends to all be voting GIRL! Do you really think it's a girl or are you just giving me hope? I would love to hear comments so feel free to express what your vote was! I really can't believe this pregnancy has gone by so quickly. I looked at Blake this morning and said, "Do you realize that in two short months we are going to have FOUR kids!" He just gave me the look! We really are getting excited and can't wait to find out what God is going to bless us with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Amber -- don't you love Henderson?! He reminds me of Atrium's Dr. House. I love that he's bordering on being a brat with a lot of what he says but you can tell it is b/c he really knows what he's doing. Glad everything is going well. Those drive-by visits are nice -- you get to hear the heartbeat and you are out. I hope they had good soap for you :)
I think it's a girl. I really don't have much evidence to support that, just that we had 3 girls in a row and our 4th (suprise baby) was a boy. Can't wait to know for sure!!!
I voted baby girl! I noticed a big difference in Haley's pregnancy and my boys. She was very laid back and just gave me gentle kicks and movements to let me know she was okay! My boys were all very active! All of my heartbeats have been the same boys or girl :)
I'm voting girl too - not really any scientific evidence to support it - I just can't imagine that after 3 boys there wouldn't be something different about this one! Can't wait to find out though :)
Your post made me think of us last night. We took a walk after dinner with the boys and during the walk I looked at Scott and said "how did we get 3 kids - when did this happen?". It's so weird to think that, for us, just 3 years ago it was only the 2 of us taking a walk. Now we have 3 boys!! crazy!!
Hey guys!! We finally made our own blog, check it out!! Now you can stay posted on what's going on!! Here is the link: http://cjhenage.blogspot.com/
I'm voting girl just because I love you.
But if you have a boy, I will probably love you even more. :)
Hey! I miss you!! How are you feeling? Besides having pink eye? How the heck did u get it?????
Post a Comment