Last weekend was what is turning into our annual girls getaway weekend. This year the Lauras and I met up at Myrtle Beach for two days of relaxing and of course shopping. (I think we did more shopping than relaxing!) We hit up all the outlets and found some great stuff. Asher made out! It never fails that when girls weekend rolls around I'm pregnant and can't really shop for myself so I have to shop for the boys instead. Asher was in dire need of clothes for fall though as he no longer is the recipient of any hand me downs. I finally found him some tennis shoes which I had been searching for the last couple of weeks and couldn't find any that I liked. So I was very excited about that! Of course we would have to pick the same week as the annual "Biker Week" which proved to be rather interesting! We really did spend some time on the beach (I promise!) but all the pictures I managed to get just weren't so great. So I will spare you! We ate out at some fun places, had our toes done, and best of all just got to do things at our own pace, not having to worry about babies, naps, schedules, etc. It was wonderful! Blake had his hands full at home with the boys while I was gone, but was wonderful about it. Let's just say Nate's stomach was "iffy" the whole time I was gone, he had to manage getting Asher to and from preschool both days, and to top it off had soccer for Asher BOTH days (since one day last week was rained out) and took all three boys both days! (I think all the other parents there felt really sorry for him or else thought he was CRAZY!) He managed though and everyone was alive when I got home. My floor was even vacuumed! Can't wait to do it again girls!
(yes, I was pregnant in this picture too.... about as far along as this year... do I look any different to you?)
2 comments:
Looks like you girls had fun! Wish we could do that, I miss you!! So funny you were prego both times, definitely look ALOT different this time, but you look AWESOME! Hope you are feeling good!
What a wonderful little trip!! You must plan girls weekend again in Charlotte next year so that I can see you guys! :) Amb, you are beautiful pregnant in both pics! :) We are heading to Myrtle next week for a little getaway...love it!
Post a Comment