We had a great time at the fair today! We met up with the Roarks and the Bugnars and all managed to stay together through all the craziness. We even got to hang out with the Williams for a little while too! It was COLD this year! Seriously, every year we have gone it has always been "too warm for the fair" as Blake says. This year, it was definitely not "too warm"! We were all wearing jeans and coats and I was still cold at times. The boys had a great time riding some rides. All Asher has talked about since last year was riding on the ferris wheel, but when it came time to ride, he decided that it was way too high for his liking! So he rode down the slide, on the old timey cars, and on a little bug ride. Bubbs joined in for the cars and bugs! Natey Nate stayed home this year with the boys favorite babysitter, Ashley, as he is still battling his croupy cold. Blake got his fried twinkie (I think he has had one every year since they were the new thing at the fair a few years back!) and I enjoyed my funnel cake and roasted ear of corn. We even managed to stay till it was dark which Asher thought was so cool.

Blake thinks he looks presidential in this shot

Asher was excited that he was "steering"

Ash sliding

Blake sliding... uhhh too much static!

ready for the bug ride

hang on tight Bubbs
it looks like Caleb is eating the mission control rocket
yummy fair food

group shot... although not quite the whole group!
3 comments:
Just letting you know.. I changed my blog name:
www.jamesandlaurenhoffert.blogspot.com
Have a wonderful night!!
Lauren
The boys are getting SO BIG!! I can't believe it! Can't wait to meet the newest little Hickman! I hope SHE comes soon (that's my guess!)
Just found your blog!
Those boys are just ADORABLE!!!
Can't wait to meet #4!
Post a Comment