Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Bug's Life

So you must be thinking this is a precursor to the boys' Halloween costumes, but no, just some funny looking bug hats that our neighbors gave to the boys tonight while they were outside playing! Asher brought them in and was so excited to put one on Caleb. Caleb on the other hand, was NOT excited and instead terrified of the bug hat. It took some convincing and Daddy tying it on first, before Caleb relented to the bug being put on his head. Once he got it on though, he was loving it! I thought they looked too funny so I had to get their picture. Asher refers to himself as a green ant and Caleb as a red lady bug. Hmmmmm....

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm laughing out loud at this post. I loved your title, by the way. Got those creative juices flowin' huh?

I can see Caleb totally not going for that hat. Way to go Blake!

We'll have to work on a masculine name for him. How about a red fire ant?