
So I have tried and tried all week long from the moment I discovered that Nate had finally cut his first tooth, to get a picture of him and the new found chomper, but no such luck! So instead of some pictures of the tooth, here are some sweet ones I managed to get during our many photo sessions this week. I cannot even believe that he is going to be one year old in just two weeks!!! Blake and I have had to keep reminding ourselves that just one year ago he wasn't even here yet! Nate had a bit of a rough week last week with a fever for the first part of the week. It was a little high to just be teething related, but I'm thinking that was a contributing factor. He is still such a happy baby. He's cruising everywhere and has started standing by himself not holding on to anything, but refuses to take that first step! We are in NO hurry :) We're just so glad that he actually does have teeth! His middle bottom on the left has cut through first and the other one is not far behind. I think we're about to start getting a new tooth every week as his gums look like they are ready for more to pop through. Now we are just so excited for that..... haha!

standing alone

chewing is what I do best these days

5 comments:
So cute! I can't believe he's going to be 1 - man that first year just flies by!! Was he later in getting his teeth than the other boys? Corban was kind of a late teeth getter (is that a real sentence?), but Silas got his first two teeth at 4 months, and had all his teeth by about 11 months. Definitely made for some nursing "challenges".
Erin
What a cutie :) My 3 youngest all didn't get their first tooth till after their 1st b'day. They say that the later they get them, the healthier they are :) It's proven true for ours--emily, the earlier teether, has terrible teeth!
I can't believe Nate is almost a year old - he is such a cutie. I miss seeing him in the church nursery each Sunday morning. Amber I look forward to catching up with you later this week.
I, for one, am a big fan of that adorable outfit in that first picture. How sweet to be able to dress him so cute -- at least for a while longer!
and I thought Mecaden was a late-bloomer with teeth (10.5 months with the first)
he really is precious, Amber- thanks for updating us on your littlest one (for now!)
Post a Comment