Today we had some fun playtime over at the Roarks. These picures don't do it justice as the boys had a backyard pool party in Elijah's awesome little pool. (I'm serious, this pool has a little blow up water slide and spraying palm tree!) I'll have to get pictures of it another time. (Better yet, I'm sure Allison will have lots of pictures on her blog if you check that one....) Anyway we had a great time with Allison and her boys and Danielle and her girls. In the pictures you see four lunch plates and an empty spot because Bennett had just finished her lunch and gone back to the pool. The kids did great and the mommies even got some conversation in. Then after lunch Blake, Nick, and Daniel came by and brought us some yummy lunch. Thanks for having us and for such a fun morning!
1 comment:
girl, HOW did i miss the fact that you are halfway through pregnancy #4?!?! congrats!!! are you finding out the sex ahead of time?
Post a Comment