Anna and Nate hanging out Something must have been super funny!
"Are you sure I can't ride this bike?"
Caleb and Paul playing trains
My best friend Laura and her family were in town this past weekend (unfortunately it happened to be the same weekend of the "Ick" that took over our house) but we did manage to spend a little bit of time with everyone together the day they left. Of course Laura and I got out together alone (thanks Jay and Blake for watching the kids) and were able to just enjoy a conversation face to face vs. over the phone! Laura's family used to live in Raleigh and have only been gone for a little over two years, but SO much about our lives has changed... namely all the children we now have :) Anna and Asher were both born in 2004 (only 4 months apart) and were the best of friends while they lived here. They love getting to see each other and almost enjoy talking to each other on the phone as much as Laura and I do. They were even discussing their upcoming marriage today! Since Laura has been in Georgia we have had 4 more little boys between the two of us and both of us have been able to be there for each of their births. That's alot of miles back and forth between North Carolina and Georgia! We treasure the times we are able to spend together as they are few and far between these days. I love you sweet friend. Thanks for being such a wonderful blessing.
4 comments:
So much fun to see all your kids together. I know you are SO glad the sick bug has left the house! It's been a while since I've written...imagine that there's lots going on, right?! How's your pregnancy?
awwwwweee...gonna cry AGAIN :)
What a special little visit. My favorite is the pic of Anna and Ash laughing on their bikes - priceless! We'll have to save that one to add to their wedding album :) I love you friend and miss your face already!!! xoxoxxo... nothing better than a little QT with my BFF!
How awesome! I love the attempt at the group shot with the kids - I can totally imagine what kind of laughter was going on behind the camera :)
Hey guys!!! I miss you and am glad that you had such a great time at the beach -sorry to hear everyone was sick when you guys got back!:( Gosh, before you know it, all my nephews-and HOPEFULLY a niece-happy either way!!!-are going to be so big that they will be graduating high school b4 we know it!!! We miss and love you!!!~Bari and dad
Post a Comment