Saturday, August 2, 2008

Funfilled Weekend....

Lately I have had a hard time keeping Nate out of my drawer under the stove where all the clangy pans and lids are kept. Finally I have just stopped trying to keep him out and let him have some fun. So Asher joined in on the fun and together I think they pulled out everything in the drawer. It was quite a ruckus, but it kept them entertained. At least for a little while.....
The band in action!
After a quick dinner on Friday night we met Mr. Joel and Mrs. Gwen for some ice cream at mommy's favorite place these days, Cold Stone Creamery.
waiting ever so patiently for our ice cream
and.... in other news around here this weekend. Nate has been taking his first steps. I think we're up to five! We have a WALKER!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Way to go, Nate!

shauna said...

Your family has been busy this summer too! After a few weeks of finally getting settled in to our new home, it is great to have the internet again and catch up with you! Thanks for sharing pictures!