With Nate crawling, things have been a bit crazier around here than usual. He is just getting into EVERYTHING! Things that Asher and Caleb pretty much ignored and never went near, Nate has already found and messed with two weeks into this crawling thing! A couple days ago I came out of our bedroom and into the hallway to see Nate pulling the entire stereo (it's not a very big one) out of the bookcase and proceed to start chewing on the cord! Definitely a no no Natey Nate! His other newest fascination is our dog, Isaiah. For those of you that don't know, Isaiah is a black cocker spaniel who is fourteen years old. Nate lights up whenever he is anywhere close and reachable and pretty much charges him! Isaiah just braces himself and takes it all in stride. I don't think Asher and Caleb started torturing Isaiah until they were at least one and walking around! In other news, Superman and Batman are now making nightly appearances and having flying practice in our living room every evening before bed! The Superman PJ's used to be Asher's (his favorite pair!) He hated when it started turning cooler in the fall and we wouldn't let him wear them anymore. They lasted him for two summers, but I knew this year they would be way to small for him and would be given to Caleb. Before giving the beloved PJ's to younger brother, I knew I had to have another option for Asher to ease the blow. Thus he got some new Batmans! He loves them and was only minimally sad that Caleb had now inherited the Supermans! They are so funny and beg to wear their "Super PJ's" every night! We have had to lay some new ground rules dealing with the capes though when the first night they wore them to bed Caleb woke up and called for Daddy several times in the night "to come fix his cape". The capes just velcro to the backs of the shirts and get twisted up pretty easily when they are laying down. Thus no more cape wearing in bed!!!!
5 comments:
LOVE the pj's! we have similar problems with outgrowing favorites, but we still haven't managed to get them away from her! Cheryl
I love the part about the boys calling for daddy all through the night to fix their capes - that totally sounds like something Corban would do!
They are so cute - I love Nates little rolls on his arms and legs -makes you want to squeeze him!!
Erin
Love the photos - your boys are too cute! I guess I have a glimpse into what Luke may be doing in the future.
Seems like Nate is following in Jocelyn's footsteps - if she could have reached the stereo, she would have dragged it out!
Nate is such a little chunker! I miss little baby rolls. I love the jammys, too. Sam has his favorites, and I can totally empathize with the late night calls to help adjust things. It's the Durham Bulls hat at our house.
Post a Comment