Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tough Stuff!


Welcome to boyhood! I think Caleb has officially become a member....
Blake always enjoys marking these milestones with pictures! (I on the other hand don't really like to be reminded of the "incidents") I think Asher had his first around his second birthday and of course Daddy was all picture crazed then too. Caleb took a small (at least I thought it was at first!) spill off the steps leading up to one of the slides at the playground last week. He was only on like step one or two when I turned around (of course just for a second) and then disaster! Funny thing was, I think he was more upset about falling and getting caked all over with sand then he was about his eye hurting! (He screamed for like 10 minutes just because he wanted me to get the sand/ mud off the bottom of his Crocs!) Such is life with little boys :)

1 comment:

The Florida Odoms said...

Wow - nice bruise! We also have some pretty nice pictures of the boys when they have injured themselves. What is it with these guys and their love of having injured boys? Pretty strange I think. Scott even shows these pictures during youth group - it's bizarre!