Thursday, May 29, 2008

Boys of Summer

Asher and Caleb had a little hitting practice with Daddy today! Asher got this tee, bat, and balls last year for his third birthday. It's hard to believe it has almost been a year and he will turn four next week. He LOVES to hit the ball... now if we could just get him excited about learning to throw and catch the ball we'll be ready for T- ball! Of course Caleb had to get in on the action too, although he wasn't too into hitting the ball. He was more concerned whether or not he got to play with the red ball (versus the blue one!) I think this is going to be life for me for a long time with having boys....

1 comment:

shauna said...

I find myself laughing often when I read your blog, simply because I am there myself friend. We are actually playing t-ball this year and so the life of sports has begun. We are either practicing in the yard or toting it to the ballfield. It's gonna be fun watching our boys grow up and decide what they are truly passionate about! Love that we can share notes! Have you started potty training?