


We are all so proud of Daddy! His book,
Life Adventure Outfitters, is a parent devotional guide for those who desire to mentor their children, but think they lack the "how to do it". He along with Mr. Mike (Mike Hall) wrote 12 short devotionals for parents as they seek to mentor their teenager. There was a book signing out in the lobby of our church last Sunday night after our service, for all of the pastors at our church who have recently written books. Blake was rather embarrassed at first to be out there signing his books, but ended up having a fun time doing it! I OF COURSE was there with the camera to capture the moment! (Thanks to Mrs. Dixie for the super close up look of concentration while signing!)
2 comments:
Well look at you!!I had no idea, but I am so happy for you and proud of you! I miss and love you all!~Sis
this is amazing!! :) Congrats to Blake!! A huge achievment and a need for all parents.
Post a Comment