
Okay, so 7 weeks ago today, two days before Am and I were scheduled to leave the country to go to Belize, we found out some
VERY unexpected news. Now before you ask,
YES, we do know how this happens! (Save your obnoxious comments, please.) So obviously it wasn't too unexpected, but it was nonetheless. So December 3 this year, Hickman Baby #4 is tentatively set to arrive. Pray for Amber's health as well as the baby's. There's really not much else to say at this point. We are over the shock and we honestly can't wait for the newest little blessing to get here.
25 comments:
AMBER! Just found your blog after finding it from mutual friends and i am SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL! #4!! Congratulations and know that I will be praying for you, girl! Will also be calling you soon as we await the arrival of baby #3. Need your advice and suggestions. Congrats again and look forward to seeing you soon. Morgan Lyon
Woohoo!! So excited for you guys!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! That's so cool!! I can't wait to see you again so I can say congrats in person! Kristen
Hehehehe. :)
Bring those boys over when you need to rest!
YAY!!!!! We'll really have to get our EIGHT together sometime :) That's awesome news. Our #4 was a "gift" as well ;)
Wow guys, congratulations!! Now we feel really behind!! Blake, how exciting it was to hear about your book too, good job!
i am completely speechless! but TOTALLY excited for you guys!!!!!! welcome to the pregnant clan! i think you are the 7th person right now who is expecting that i know of!! maybe we'll get a little hickman girl this time?!?! CONGRATS!!!!! what a special gift from the Lord.
Oh my!! I am so excited for you guys!! I can't believe it!!!!! I miss you!
you're gonna have to change your blog name!!! haha. Beautiful! Congratulations!
So exciting!
oh hoo!! thats awesome news...congratulations!! :) we need to get together with your clan soon!
We are sooooo excited for you guys! We'll keep our fingers crossed for "pink" for you. Hope you are feeling okay and that the 3 boys are letting you rest at least a little bit.
Scott and Erin
how exciting! yay!!! can't wait to give you a big hug!
oh.... my.... gosh.....
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
We are so excited for you! I can't stop grinning! Praise Jesus for the Four Little Hickmans :-)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Maybe we'll be meeting Baby Girl Hickman this time! Love you!!!
L
YAY!!! Our babies will only be 3 months apart. I'll send some girl vibes your way :)
Wow. You pastoral types are good at keeping secrets. Wow!
Congratulations, y'all!!! We're praying for you. On so many levels. ;-)
love y'all... jnkzz
Congratulations! Our little Sarah says the world needs more little Hickman's like her special buddy Asher.
hey girl!
i have checked your blog, but just neglected to comment until now. tom and i are super excited for all of you!!! we feel waaaaay behind with just one little boy :) you guys are definitely our heroes.
congrats again!
amanda
how exciting! Congrats!
Congratulations y'all! What a blessing!
OH MY GOSH!!! So much for your break from breast feeding! AHHHH!!! Maybe this is your little girl?!
Wow! You did have some news didn't you? I'm so excited for you guys. Are you going to find out what you are having or be surprised? You must have had lots to talk about in Belize! I'm praying for you lots!
Oh how fun!! I hope you're feeling well Amber! Children are a gift from the Lord! You are blessed!
Congratulations! You all are such great parents- that's why the Lord keeps blessing you with more! ;-)
-Kristin
Post a Comment