Sunday, June 1, 2008

Time to Cookout!

We had a fun cookout with friends Friday night at Steve and Tina's house. They cooked out for all the youth staff, interns, etc. past and present :) We had a great time... chasing around after three boys :) I guess that's what parties consist of now! There were lots of other kids there though so Asher and Caleb were in heaven. And of course the trampoline was a main attraction for the boys!

Lydia preferred to take in all the action from afar!
Sherri, me, and Tina (with Tina's fabulous strawberry cake dessert)
Four Humphreys and Five (sort of) Hickmans
(Asher was upset about being pulled away from playing to take a picture!)

1 comment:

The Florida Odoms said...

Okay Amber - why are you still so stinking skinny! This is your 4th baby, you should be showing by now. I might need to disown you as a friend because of this :)

Just kidding girl - you look amazing (can you tell I'm a little jealous?). Love the pictures.

Erin