The last four months have absolutely flown by! I can hardly believe it is December and that I already have a four month old! Where has the time gone? I see girlfriends with their babies that have just been born and feel like Nate should be in that category, then I compare the two and Nate is huge! We are definitely out of the newborn stage, sorry to say! Nate had his four month well check today and needless to say all is well! He weighs 14 pounds which is the 52nd percentile and is 26 inches which is 75th percentile for heigth. I can't remember his head circumference, but what does head circumference tell you anyways? He did great at his doctor visit and was all smiles (that is until it was time for shots!) He is such a happy baby and is usually very laid back. He has been going through a phase where he just wants to be held and walked around. Usually this is during the dinnertime part of the day, so Blake and I have been alternating "wearing" him around in the Baby Bjorn! Blake's actually becoming quite proficient with it! I don't have any really recent Nate pictures so I will take some and post them soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment