This past weekend, Blake and I headed to Knoxville, Tennessee for the Alabama/ Tennessee game. Blake and his brother, Stu have gone to the past two AL/ UT games in Knoxville, so after the one two years ago, Rachael and I decided we weren't going to be left out this year! Even after I realized I would be 36 weeks pregnant! Knoxville is the perfect meet in the middle for us since Stu and Rachael live in North Alabama (Florence) and of course us being in Raleigh! We had some awesome babysitters for the boys (thanks Ash, Erica, and Candace!) and were able to just RELAX! I hadn't seen Stu and Rachael since Caleb was 14 months old!!! Not to mention gotten to sit and talk to them since we've all had kids! (They have two boys... Evan is almost 8 and Cole is 5) Boys run deep in those Hickman genes :) The day couldn't have been more beautiful for tailgating and a football game... brilliant sunshine, blue skies, and of course an Alabama victory- 41- 10! It was a close game in the first half, but Alabama pulled away quickly in the second half so we were really able to enjoy it!





1 comment:
what a great game to be at and I know you all were thrilled. But what in the world were you doing traveling so far?!?!? Glad you all had a wonderful time and had a safe trip :)
Post a Comment