Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Antibiotic Chart?

This is what my kitchen cabinet looked like a few weeks ago, and we even added a couple more prescriptions on top of what is in this picture! I just love the rainbow of colored rings around all the bottles... each of us in the family has a different color. I think we've actually used all of them that the Target pharmacy offers.... wonder what we'll do for Baby Cheesy? I'm pretty sure that all the Target pharmacists know me and the boys by name now. At least since I was going in there for a different prescription every other day I got to take advantage of a $10.00 gift card to the store that they were giving away for any prescription you were having filled! I racked up and I think got 6 or 7 different gift cards!! Almost makes it worth all the doctor visits and miserableness..... almost! I've forgotten now who had what, when it started, how many trips I made with the boys to the pediatrician (and it was only October!), etc.... I do know we had a sinus infection that didn't go away with the first antibiotic and had to be treated twice, 2 boys with ear infections, and 1 with ALOT of fluid in both his ears so they just went ahead and treated it anyway. Then I came down with some sort of yuck... I call it my traditional end of pregnancy cold, that I got a zpack for as well! All I can say is at least it was all ear/ sinus infections and not anything worse like fevers and the tummy bug!

No comments: