Friday, October 8, 2010

A little of this and that...

We have been busy around here as always. Each day usually finds us out and about doing something. On one of Caleb's preschool days we had our buddy, Hudson over to play. The three boys played so well together! Alot of Tuesdays while Caleb is at school, I will run lots of random errands with just Nate and Judah. In these pictures we had to run by Harris Teeter (grocery store for you non Raleighians!) I don't usually do my big grocery shopping here, so the fun cart, free cookies, and balloons were like Disneyland to N and J! And it was like Disneyland to me to only have two to keep track of and no one hanging onto the cart... alas if only for a little while longer!
Nate and his buddy Hudson happily sucking away on their thumbs
The three amigos
Nate and Judah, giddy after a fun cart ride, free cookies, and balloons... courtesy of Harris Teeter (I think J is still wearing some of his cookie!)

No comments: