: )
Judah on top, Nate on bottom...I love these games. :)
Exactly what I was going to say....J then N. :)
Oh and I love the new picture of the boys at the top! I can't believe how much A & C look alike there. And I still can't believe they are ALL yours!!! I'm sure you can't either. :)
Oh SO CUTE!!
I think the same, Judah then Nate are we right? LOvE the new pic, it made me laugh to remember what you said about Caleb and "Cheese!" haaa
judah on top, nate (or ash on bottom?)
I'm guessing Caleb & Judah! Ahh I'm getting all your boys mixed up! Please tell! ;-) -kristin
I am in agreement.... Judah and Natey Nate...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
: )
Judah on top, Nate on bottom...I love these games. :)
Exactly what I was going to say....J then N. :)
Oh and I love the new picture of the boys at the top! I can't believe how much A & C look alike there. And I still can't believe they are ALL yours!!! I'm sure you can't either. :)
Oh SO CUTE!!
I think the same, Judah then Nate are we right? LOvE the new pic, it made me laugh to remember what you said about Caleb and "Cheese!" haaa
judah on top, nate (or ash on bottom?)
I'm guessing Caleb & Judah! Ahh I'm getting all your boys mixed up! Please tell! ;-) -kristin
I am in agreement....
Judah and Natey Nate...
Post a Comment