Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bubbs Turns Three!

Wow! It's hard to believe Caleb is three! He just seems so big to me! His birthday always seems to get lost in the craziness of December, but I think he loves it being so close after Christmas. Just when the Christmas toys are not so new anymore, he has birthday ones to look forward to! This year we got him a Cars scooter that actually has three wheels so I guess I could say we got him a tri-scooter! Somehow we didn't get a picture of him on it... probably because he is still not too sure about riding it. It is still taking up residence in the house though so Caleb can "practice" riding it! Of course his birthday was all transformers... cake, balloons, plates, you name it. I keep asking myself "What three year old knows all about transformers?" Obviously ones like mine with older brothers who learn about all kinds of fun things from preschool! We are loving this stage of superheroes though. I love to listen to Caleb play. He's usually a different "guy" every day. From Superman to Optimus Prime (leader of the transformers for all y'all that didn't know... I had no clue at first!), Caleb loves to pretend he is that someone. He will even make you call him by that name when you are talking to him! Happy Birthday Bubbs! We love you! new helmet for my Cars scooter
(gotta be safe these days!)
what's in here?
dinosaurs from those Georgia Thompsons
cheesing with Cars helmet from Nana and Papa
the beloved transformer balloon!

No comments: