Alright, I know it's really sad that I am just now posting our Christmas pictures.... We had a wonderful, relaxing Christmas at home this year. Well.... relaxing AND exhausting. The older the boys get, the more tired out Blake and I are at the end of the day! The boys were up bright and early, ready to see what Santa had brought! Transformers and costumes to wear seemed to be the highlight this year! The boys played "brave knights" all day long although Asher wore his football jersey all day too. He would just rotate back and forth between football player and knight. Natey Nate was fun this year and loved opening all his presents, and helping everyone else too! (to the dismay of his brothers) Daddy also had a great 32nd birthday... he's just getting so old! Ha! I told him we need to start making him a sign to wear every year that says It's My Birthday! You know, so we'll remember :)
3 comments:
My dad will be happy to retire his Happy Birthday sign and pass it on to Blake, I'm sure!
Claire got a "tri-scooter" as you call it for Christmas and she's also not too sure about it although she desperately wanted it. Must be a 3 year old thing.
Cheryl
Our boys got a Star Wars tent! That's what we are into for some reason?! We're proud of that Bama gear. At least one of our sons wants to attend Alabama!
Post a Comment