Sunday, July 6, 2008

House of Sick

Well here we are "Home Sweet Home" and from the minute (almost!) we walked in the door, we have been battling the stomach flu. I suppose I should be very grateful that this didn't happen while we were at the beach, and I am. I really am! So in the midst of piles of beach laundry, bedding, and throw up laundry, Blake and I are trying to survive. Asher has it the worst as he is experiencing things from the North end while Caleb is battling things down under! So far Nate is fine.... we hope that will continue. Asher hasn't even been able to keep water or Gatorade down today. Please pray for our sanity, for Asher and Caleb to recover soon, and that no one else especially would get sick!

2 comments:

megan said...

oh no!!! Stomach bugs are the worst!!! I'm so sorry.....Praying everyone gets well soon!

The Florida Odoms said...

I absolutely dread stomach bugs! I would rather have our entire house sick with anything else other than that!! We will definitely pray that this is a short lived experience for you all.