
So here is the big boy all decked out in his underwear! Hooray! We've been at this potty thing a little over a week now and Caleb is really doing great. It was touch and go with some (shall we say "interesting") moments last week, but I think Thursday of last week he really got the hang of it and has pretty much been staying dry since. I have still been putting him in pullups for nap time and nighttime, but he is staying dry during his naps so we are about to start doing underwear for those too! Of course we do have to go to the potty many times during the day! All in all, he is doing great and I am so happy NOT to be changing his diapers anymore!!!
2 comments:
Yay Caleb!! Too bad we don't live closer - you and Corban could be underwear buddies!! :)
Erin
Ahhh! How can he not be a super potty-trainer with that cute Superman top on?! I also love that he doesn't bother with Superman pants -- the boy knows when to fashionally keep from going too far :)
Post a Comment