
Okay, so I know some of you out there might be laughing at this post, but I really did feel like I had to share. I have learned that you have to delight in the simple things of life and this for me is one of them... Bath and Body foaming hand soap at my OB's office! I have been at the same practice for all four (can't believe I just wrote that!) pregnancies, but when I was pregnant with Nate and now for this one, they have had this soap in the bathroom. Instead of the yicky, smelly pink soap out of the dispenser. And for all my prego and past prego friends, you know that for alot of appointments the bathroom part is almost the longest part about the appointment! All that to say, I am loving all the different scents of soap at each and every one of my appointments!
6 comments:
I'm laughing at this post! But I love that they have good soap there, too!
It's just another reason to love that place!
I would have loved to see you take that picture in the bathroom...that's totally something I would do.
Funny thing is I thought about you when I took that picture :)
Ha ha! I also enjoyed the soap there, especially when they had that Amber kind. It's so much better than the industrial smelling kind that's usually in the dispenser.
Oh, good times...
Love that you took a picture of the soap! I found my current favorite B&B soap in the OB bathroom while pregnant with Adeline...Warm Vanilla Sugar - and I usually don't like vanilla scents! Too funny...
Man, I'm jealous! My place doesn't have anything good like that! Now the place I used to go to when we lived in Louisville was like going into a spa! It was awesome - unfortunately there don't seem to be any places like that around here :(
I know exactly what you're talking about. It kind of makes having to give "specimens" a little less horrible! And it's not just a one-time thing... they update when one gets empty!
Post a Comment