Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Choo- Choo Look Who's TWO!
OK... so I know I have had a two year old for more than a week now and am just getting his birthday pics posted. His actual birthday was December 30. We had a great day celebrating, complete with Nana and Papa from Arkansas and of course Thomas the Train. (Caleb's new love in life!) He is really getting SO big and sometimes I forget just how big because Asher is older and Caleb has always seemed so little to me. I guess that happens when you're the second one in line! Cabubby is our wild man, but also has an extremely sweet and sensitive side to him. He of course loves doing everything his older brother "Ashes" does and many times becomes his willing accomplice in mischief! We love you so much Bubbs!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How Cute!! Dec. 30 is an EXCELLENT day to have a birthday - I highly recommend it to anyone :)
Erin
your kiddies are so cute!!!
Post a Comment