Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Baby Johnny's Jump Up

Nate has been enjoying his new jump up that was sent from Aunt Laura and Baby Johnny (who is due to arrive this March) It is so nice to have such a good friend to share baby things with. We even do it the unconventional way... switching things back and forth between all our babies instead of borrowing things after the other one no longer needs them! Thanks guys... this one sure beats our Osh Kosh!


I think he likes it!
I know this one doesn't really fit, but I just had to add it :)

4 comments:

emily bennett said...

Baby Johnny...Aunt Laura... is Laura Humphries pregnant again? or Thompson?

Yes, Karen Kingsbury is the best. I almost don't want to read the novels because they end, and when they end... there's no more. I can't handle that!

I haven't seen Ian and Gloria since before the implants, I hope to see them soon! I'd love their email address as well, thanks!

Julie said...

dear nate,
you look so cute in your jumper and your precious outfit! you've also grown a lot since i've seen you last - my dear! tell your momma that i want to see you when i come home next weekend ok?
- julie

emily bennett said...

So didn't they just have a little boy not that long ago?

boltefamily said...

So cute!

Thanks for your comment on my blog...actually Asher is the name we have picked out for him...we just aren't telling anyone for sure yet!