Wednesday, January 2, 2008
A New Year's Eve Tradition begins again...
When Amber and I first moved to Raleigh we began a tradition with several of our friends of going out on New Year's Eve to Kanki Japanese Steakhouse and then back to someone's house to ring in the new year. The last two years we had to abandon tradition. Two years ago it was for Caleb's birth. Last year Amber and I were in Arkansas. This year however the tradition was renewed. Most of the original group have moved on to other places, but a few of us remain. But as friends move on we add others in and the fellowship, though different, is still just as sweet. Here are some pics from our night out.
Mike and I before the dinner show begins.
Our good friends and co-laborers Joel and Gwen Smith.
I don't think Laura thought I was really taking this picture.
Jon and Laura Humphreys
The ladies posing for this pic at Steve and Tina's house.
Mike might be the only person I know to check the vintage of sparkling grape juice.

A great way to ring in the New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment