Thursday, November 29, 2007

Coming soon to a mailbox near you

We had some family pictures taken at Shelly Lake a couple of weeks ago and of course I think we picked the coldest day we have had here in Raleigh to do it on! It was freezing, especially being so close to the water! We were all bundled up before we started taking any pictures and all had to throw off our coats right before saying cheese! Our friend, Sherri Ferguson took them and did a great job!


Blake was worried in this one that he was shivering so much he might fall in the lake!

5 comments:

Amy Williams said...

Amber - these photos turned out great despite the frigid temperature! Have a wonderful weekend! Amy

Julie said...

how cute!! i love the one of asher jumping on both of you...very asher like haha

Joel and Gwen said...

hey amber,
That picture of Caleb trying to "hold it" made me laugh just like I did on Sunday. He is to cute. I love the pics at Shelley too. They turned out great! See ya on Wednesday (I hope?)
Gwen

The Florida Odoms said...

Those pictures are amazing! Did you get them in black and white? I think it makes them look sooooo classy. Oh, and Amber, you look amazing - it definitely doesn't look like you just had a baby (or that you've had 3 of them for that matter!!).

Erin

the mccollums... said...

I love these pictures....your family is "picture perfect"!! :) I had great intentions of getting a "family" picture of just daniel and I but we never did and just used a honeymoon picture from this summer for our cards!

I hope you guys are enjoying your Christmas season!! :)