Hmmm.... not sure about this bumbo thing
Monday, November 19, 2007
Playtime with Natey- Nate!
We now have a three month old! I can hardly believe how fast time is flying by and am trying to savor every minute of the baby stage. Asher and Caleb are finally starting to realize that Nate can do something other than sleep, eat, and cry! The other night was so precious as I had Nate lying on the boys' spud bag. Asher and Caleb were running around like the banshees they are, but when they saw Nate decided to sweetly start talking and playing with him. I think this is really the first time that they have both been interacting with him at the same time. Nate was loving all the attention and really "talking" back to his brothers. I thought the moment was so sweet and quickly started trying to capture the moment. Here are some other pictures of Baby Nate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! He has those big "pinching" cheeks like Silas - I love it!!! I'm ready for another one now.....
Erin
I love the sweetness of the boys! They all are so precious. We hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving...
Post a Comment