Monday, August 15, 2011

Mini golfing....

Of course what's a trip to the beach if you don't play mini golf at least one time! We were a little beached/ pooled out one morning, so we loaded up all the boys and went to play. We were also strategically planning an early lunch at Lambert's... more about that to come :)
Ready to play... Maddox, Caleb, Asher, Judah, Nate, Cole, and Evan
HA! B looks like he is studying the giraffe
Cole lining it up... surprised I even have a shot of one of the boys putting the right way... most of the time they didn't even let their ball come to a complete stop before they were hitting it again!
Asher (and the mermaid!) posing in the background
Hahahahaha.... I didn't even realize Stu and Blake were striking the same hand on the hip pose (except opposite each other) I was really going for a picture of the gorilla.

No comments: