Saturday, August 6, 2011

Beach and Pool... Pool and Beach...

We pretty much played on the beach and in the pool for the entire week. It was heavenly!
This shot pretty much says it all... although there wasn't a whole lot of sitting happening a lot of the time.
Caleb taking a break in the action...
Part of our setup
Swimming with Uncle Stu


C was an ocean lover and was quite fearless.... loved surfing the waves on the board and I was constantly having to call him back in as he would keep wandering further and further out. Too far for this mama's liking!

Ash and Evan... would have been cute if the sun wasn't blinding them
Aunt Rachael playing with Nate and Judah.... Caleb proudly turned over his life jacket to Judah this trip as we have another swimmer!


Just hanging by the pool
Cole got some new Cars swim toys
View of the three Seachase towers
More ocean....
Cole and Caleb
I think Cole actually caught a catfish one morning

1 comment:

Bec said...

Looks heavenly! I'm so jealous! :) love you guys!