One of the traditions I have kept ever since Asher was born is taking a picture of the boys and sending it in Valentines cards to our friends and family that live far away. This is the one we sent out... unfortunately SOMEBODY wasn't too happy, but hey 4 out of 5.... gotta take what you can get!
This is really more like real life around here
As is this....
Couldn't resist this one... these two are such good buddies
This was the second runner up.... Asher rebounded quite nicely!
5 comments:
what a great idea! The boys all look adorable.
I think Asher is looking more and more like Blake. It depends on the day, but I see you both in all the boys depending on their facial expression! Love the pics.
cuuuuuute!!
I love the "real life" picture. If I took ten pictures every day, I guarantee 7 out of the 10 would have somebody crying. (most likely Camden). ha!
loooove these pics. what does M have one? He looks adorable!
Post a Comment