Saturday, September 18, 2010

A New Post????

I know, I know..... SHOCKING! I will blog again! I think I can, I think I can...... stay tuned for an exciting post! Lots of changes going on in these parts :)

4 comments:

ashley said...

oh my goodness i am soo excited! and i L.O.V.E your cute background and cute new title! yayyyy!

ps. just don't let it stress you out... post at your convenience and don't let anybody make you feel bad for it ;)

emily bennett said...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!

i agree with ash (though i sorta want to make you feel bad about it. KIDDING!) don't stress, and don't try to back-track and catch up with every picture you've taken from January until now. Maybe write a quick "re-cap" of the last 8 months, throw in a picture or two, then do posts about recent things. don't let it stress you out- that's a sure fire way to discourage you from blogging!

love the blog background and fonts- i STILL don't know how to do that fun stuff. maybe you can blog about how you did it ;)

Amber said...

Love the new look! Miss you friend!

Wolfgers said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Love it!