Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Am Squared

I am waaaay behind in my blogging seeing as how we have had Asher's 5th birthday, our 10th anniversary, and other stuff I'm sure, so I will hopefully be getting back on track with all of that soon. You know... got to keep everything in order. Thought I could get away with posting this a little out of order though. This past week one of my bestest friends and roomie from my Liberty days was in town visiting family with her husband and youngest son (she has three!) Her name is Amber too so we always had alot of fun in college. Especially when people would call us on the phone.... although our other roommate, Kerry didn't think it was so fun since she was always having to ask "which one" when someone would call for Amber! O I miss this girl SO much! She and her husband Jason live outside San Francisco (where she grew up) and besides both of us having all boys (hers range in age from 4 to just turned 1) and being stay at home moms, her hubby also works at a church doing all the tech stuff and keeping all that running. Parallel lives just thousands of miles apart! It was fun having her meet the boys, as the last time we saw each other Asher was 4 months old and younger than Judah is NOW! I loved getting to see her youngest, Ethan, and can't wait to someday meet her other two, Jacob and Owen. Asher was finally able to put a face with the name "other Amber" and for those of you that know Asher, this was important! Now he knows who mommy is talking to on the phone usually between the 4:00- 5:00 time slot in the afternoon when she is trying desperately to keep her sanity! Can't wait for another coffee/ ice cream date my friend!

2 comments:

Amber said...

My dear friend, I had such a wonderful time with you! Wish we could get together every week! I still can't believe we have 7 boys between the two of us! Who would have thought? Anyhow, I loved the Am Squared title! I giggled when I read it because I automatically heard it in my head how Jill would say it! Too funny! Hope to see you again before Judah is 5!!!! It was so great to meet all your boys too! What a bunch of cuties! Love you guys!

Jill Henage said...

HAHA!! Am Squared, I am saying it aloud right now!! I got so nostalgic when I saw the pic of you two and read your post! Makes me miss college days SO badly!! We need a reunion!!