Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last Day of Preschool and Graduation

I seriously cannot believe that our year in preschool came and went so fast! Asher had a great year and loved every minute of "school"! Hopefully he will continue to.... Mrs. Darlene and Mrs. Joy were wonderful and Ash loved all his little friends in his class. He was definitely in good company with ten other boys in his class and only two girls. Although one of those girls did prove to be his "special" friend throughout the year! These pictures are of his last day and little graduation program. It was hard this year having another baby and having one in preschool. I didn't really feel like I was able to be as involved as I would have liked to be and am already getting excited for Caleb to have his preschool year.... although that's a year away! Now... onto kindergarten!!
Ash with Mrs. Darlene and Mrs. Joy
waving bye
proud as a peacock!

1 comment:

ashley said...

what a handsome fella! can't believe he's going to kindergarten!!! ahhh!