WHOOOO!!! Big baby!!!! I am so proud of the 2 of you and send my love from Bama wishing I could be there!!!!!No niece, but I knew all along!!!Love the name-but where did Riley come from????Dad doesn't know yet, so he will wake up to a great surprise in the AM!!!! I love all of you!!!~Barrett Claire
5 comments:
Welcome baby Judah! I can't WAIT to see/meet you in the morning. I hope your mama is doing OK. LOVE to you all.
CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't wait to see pictures! Hope Amber is doing ok. Love you guys!
Lauren
Congratulations! Welcome baby Judah! Praying for all 6 of you! -Kristin
WHOOOO!!! Big baby!!!! I am so proud of the 2 of you and send my love from Bama wishing I could be there!!!!!No niece, but I knew all along!!!Love the name-but where did Riley come from????Dad doesn't know yet, so he will wake up to a great surprise in the AM!!!! I love all of you!!!~Barrett Claire
He's precious! I love the name Judah. You guys have such a sweet family with 4 BOYS! I love it.
Post a Comment