Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sweet Baby Judah Bug

For those of you that actually still check our blog, here are some pictures of the Judah Bug (as we have affectionately named him!) I have been so MIA with my blogging. Everytime I even think about wanting to post, that's as far as I get.... just thinking about it! Life with four is crazy, but we are settling into a routine of sorts. Of course life has been pretty easy lately with the holidays and all the extra help. Blake is off work until the new year, so we'll see what I'm saying about four come January 5th! So far Judah has been a very easy baby. Pretty much like his brothers. He's sleeping good at night, sometimes even giving us 4 or 5 hour chunks! Unlike the other three he was not jaundiced when he came home so it was nice not having to deal with that for a change! He managed to stay healthy with two brothers hacking all around him. Even with quarantining Caleb and Nate for almost a month before Judah arrived, they still managed to catch some yucky cold and had fevers and the whole nine yards for about a week! I'm definitely learning it doesn't matter what you do, kids are just going to get sick! Judah weighed 9 pounds 11 ounces at his 2 week check. I looked back at the other boys' baby books and all three of them were right around there at the 2 week mark. Nate was even 9 pounds 11 1/2 ounces! We are loving having a newborn around again. The time just goes too fast... I am cherishing every bit!
the best Christmas present
playing under my bug gym
snoozin in my bouncy seat

still in my hospital get up!





4 comments:

Jill Henage said...

He is so precious Am!! I want to kiss and hold him!! Pretty soon I will have one to kiss and hold all to myself, I can't wait!! I miss you guys and hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

shauna said...

Merry Christmas, little Hickmans! Ben and I were just remembering our Christmas last year with a one week old! We are thinking of you today as you enjoy the treasure of 4 little ones.

The Florida Odoms said...

He is such a handsome baby! I wish we could all get together and let all our boys play together. I definitely want to hear how it is with 4 once Blake goes back to work. Scott and I were talking and we decided that we would ask you and Blake how it REALLY is with 4 kids close in age once Judah is around 4-5 months old - by then you will be able to give us some good guidance :)

The Blonde Renstroms said...

OH, he is just so adorable! Glad he's being good for you. Hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas!!