Here are some pictures of the events of last night. Obviously, there will be more to come in the next few days. Amber and Judah are doing great. Both healthy and looking fabulous.
This was before Judah arrived. This is Dr. Beatty. With her delivering Judah, Amber went 4 for 4 with her deliveries at Atrium. She had a different Ob for each one. Dr. Beatty said she didn't know of anyone else that had happened to.
Please keep us in your prayers. Amber and Judah will go home sometime on Thursday.
OKay -even if you are my brother-you are getting more and more beautiful-and so is Amber-PLEASE-that last pic did not look like she had just given birth!!!!I am jealous!!! He is beautiful!!!I need to talk to you B, b/c I have a really strongg prayer request so please call me!!!! I love you all!~sis
Congrats you guys!!!! We are so excited for you - boys are the BEST!!!!! Love the name too. So, you said in a previous post you would tell us what you thought the baby was - were you right?
Congratulations Blake and Amber!!! Amber, you look so great! You really don't look like you just had a baby! I guess the delivery went so quickly that you didn't get too tired out. I can't wait to meet Judah! He looks beautiful like the rest of your boys! You know that I am partial to boys!! ;) You will be the "Queen of your home", which is great! God has surely blessed you two! Much love and blessings, Renee
He's adorable! Congratulations. So glad it all went so quickly for you all. I'm with Bari - you two look way too great to have been through labor and delivery.
What a cutie!!! You guys have a beautiful family. Glad everything went quickly. I missed December 3rd by an hour. Guess I shouldn't have written it in ink on the calendar...
Amber... you are legendary in the birthing world... blogging during labor... whoa! What a woman!!!
The world has been blessed with another Hickman boy! We are so excited for you guys. Amber, you look like a pro at this birthing thing! You're beautiful!!
Amber, way to go! 4 Boys...your crown just got bigger in heaven! God certainly knows what He is doing by graciously blessing you and Blake with 4 mighty warriors for His Kingdom! I am praying for you. And Roll Tide Roll! (just letting you know we have our priorities in order!)
21 comments:
OKay -even if you are my brother-you are getting more and more beautiful-and so is Amber-PLEASE-that last pic did not look like she had just given birth!!!!I am jealous!!! He is beautiful!!!I need to talk to you B, b/c I have a really strongg prayer request so please call me!!!! I love you all!~sis
Congratulations! He's so precious!
I love it! :) What a sweet name for such a little cutie! I can't wait to hear more of the details.
Wow, congrats!!! You guys all look GREAT!
AWESOME!! Gwen and I are so happy for y'all. Can't wait to see y'all soon!
Congratulations!! I love his name! Amber you look beautiful!!
What a blessing! I can't wait to meet Judah....and looking forward to giving all the Hickman brood a big hug! See you soon as I can!
Congrats you guys!!!! We are so excited for you - boys are the BEST!!!!! Love the name too. So, you said in a previous post you would tell us what you thought the baby was - were you right?
Erin
Congrats you guys!! We'll be praying for you as you transition home!! Amber - can't wait for the birth story!! :) Judah is so handsome.
Congratulations Blake and Amber!!! Amber, you look so great! You really don't look like you just had a baby! I guess the delivery went so quickly that you didn't get too tired out. I can't wait to meet Judah! He looks beautiful like the rest of your boys! You know that I am partial to boys!! ;) You will be the "Queen of your home", which is great! God has surely blessed you two! Much love and blessings, Renee
Precious! Looks like he's got a head of hair! Happy for your family and praying all these moments are treasured up in your heart. Cheryl
He's adorable! Congratulations. So glad it all went so quickly for you all. I'm with Bari - you two look way too great to have been through labor and delivery.
What a cutie!!! You guys have a beautiful family. Glad everything went quickly. I missed December 3rd by an hour. Guess I shouldn't have written it in ink on the calendar...
Amber... you are legendary in the birthing world... blogging during labor... whoa! What a woman!!!
Love y'all!!! Hope to see the Hickman Six soon.
yippee!! Baby Judah!! 4 boys, WOW!! We will be praying for you guys!! Love you!!
Congratulations! Love the name..he is so precious!
CONGRATULATIONS!! He is beautiful. Amber, you look fabulous!! Glad to hear you are all doing well. Love you guys!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for your family!
Can't wait to meet little Judah! Congrats you guys.
The world has been blessed with another Hickman boy! We are so excited for you guys. Amber, you look like a pro at this birthing thing! You're beautiful!!
Amber, way to go! 4 Boys...your crown just got bigger in heaven! God certainly knows what He is doing by graciously blessing you and Blake with 4 mighty warriors for His Kingdom! I am praying for you.
And Roll Tide Roll! (just letting you know we have our priorities in order!)
Judah is perfect! Four boys! I wouldn't want it any other way!
Post a Comment