Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cubbie Time Again!

Tonight was Asher's first night of AWANA Cubbies for the new year. Quite a difference a year makes!
Asher's first night of Cubbies last year.
Caleb... holding on for dear life! "Don't leave me Asher!" Only one more year Bubbs, then you can go too!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Amber - it's Jen. I certainly do remember you and Blake. Look at you - 3 kids and 1 on the way. Your boys are absolutely adorable. Isn't it funny how we can connect through these blogs. I do email with Sara occassionally. She lives 10 minutes from me so it's a shame we don't she each other more. She has 3 boys as well. I'll send an email to her and let her know how to find you. I don't know if you remember Anthony or Beth Williams, but they live in Raleigh as well. You can check them out from my blog. Good hearing from you and peek in any time!