My pregnancy since the first trimester has been fairly uneventful. This baby has been pretty low key. His/ her movements have been very easy and gentle. No hard pokes or jabs... yet! He/ she does get the hiccups on a pretty regular basis though. It has been fun not knowing this baby's gender (although we are just planning on boy #4!) Asher is sure it is a girl and Caleb disputes that saying it is a boy. We shall know soon enough. If you haven't seen our baby poll on the side of our blog, check it out and let us know what you think!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
28 Weeks!
My pregnancy since the first trimester has been fairly uneventful. This baby has been pretty low key. His/ her movements have been very easy and gentle. No hard pokes or jabs... yet! He/ she does get the hiccups on a pretty regular basis though. It has been fun not knowing this baby's gender (although we are just planning on boy #4!) Asher is sure it is a girl and Caleb disputes that saying it is a boy. We shall know soon enough. If you haven't seen our baby poll on the side of our blog, check it out and let us know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You look beautiful!
I'll cast my girly girl vote!
You look great Amber! :)
Yaaay for girl. You look great A! I love the update!
so, so cute!! :) love it...wow, you don't even look like you are on on #4! I think it might be a girl...but what do I know? :) Regardless, he/she is one lucky baby to be born into a wonderful and loving family! :)
Oh I hope you're having a girl! And you do look great.
You look so cute - and I completely understand about not liking the pregnancy pictures. I think I have all of about 3 pictures total from all three of my pregnancies. We cannot wait to find out the gender of the baby - and we are definitely sending pink vibes your way.....
Amber you are so incredibly beautiful! Before I started reading your post I thought, "gosh, she is so small for 28 weeks" and then you said you felt like a house. Isn't that always the way it is, we give ourselves such a hard time, but really you look amazing! I am voting girl!! Please Lord, one Hickman girl!! :)
Post a Comment