Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Out with the old, and.....

In with the new!

old fridge!

We were blessed a couple weeks ago with a wonderful new refrigerator from some sweet friends of ours who were moving and not needing to take their refrigerator with them. Ours had been on it's last leg for some time now, ice maker had been broken for like three years, it was leaking water on the floor, I'm sure there were other things I'm forgetting or we just weren't aware of. Anyway, we were thrilled to get theirs which is almost brand new. The best part about it of course is the ice (crushed and cubed!) and water in the door. I'm even drinking more water now for my pregnant self. (Those of you that know me know that I am a terrible water drinker!) Thanks so much Rider Family! We LOVE it!

2 comments:

Amy said...

We have the exact same fridge, including the leap frog magnets!

The Florida Odoms said...

Love the new fridge - looks almost like our new one - we went all black too!!