
Today marks an almost official vacation day in the Hickman house.... the first Alabama football game of the season! This year we played what was supposed to be an extremely good Clemson team and ended up having an incredible game which we won 34- 10! Roll Tide! I had to snap this picture of Blake and Asher during the beginning of the game. Blake almost always ends up standing for entire Alabama games (yes, even in our own living room!) Tonight Asher had to strike the same pose as Daddy while watching their beloved Tide! Like father, like son I guess! What happens when that picture has three little boys doing the same thing? Ahhhhhhh!
5 comments:
David stands a lot during his games too...I just don't quite understand it! I bet our husbands could get along pretty well knowing how much they both love football! :)
don't you mean when 4 little ones (i won't say boys) are standing with dad!? :-) -kristin
ROLL TIDE!!! Should make for an interesting game in a few weeks.
Oh, my, what a great game! We all watched every minute of it...except when giving the boys their baths! Let's tailgate next week, k?!
Ben and I do have tickets to the Ala./Ark. game since it's in Arkansas this year!
This looks like Scott and the boys! So funny. I guess they think the closer they get to the TV, the better the game will be :)
Post a Comment