Friday, March 28, 2008

Belize

Tomorrow morning at 4:30 am EST, Am and I will arrive at the airport to shuttle through and get ready to depart for our mission trip to Belize. We are so grateful that Amber's mom and dad and our niece, Shelby, have come out to watch the boys for us while we are down there. We leave tomorrow and will be back next Saturday. Please pray for us and for the boys. I'm sure Amber and I will be missing them a lot more than they will miss us. We will have lots of pictures to post when we get back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to be at airport at 4:30 and you're posting on your blog at 10:48.. GO TO BED!! Ha ha. You guys are going to have so much fun. I am praying for you all week!! Take care of Hannah for me. LOVE you.

ashley said...

we'll be praying for you guys! and have FUN! i'll never forget my trip to Belize. i know the Lord will do amazing things, as always!! and don't worry, the boys will be just fine. :)

Julie said...

you are in Belize right now and I am SO jealous!!! not fair at all
hope that it's going well and when you read this when you get home give me a call so I can hear ALL about it. love you!
- julie

Anonymous said...

Amber, we were right. Emily IS pregnant! Baby #2 is due in October!!

Hope you're having a wonderful trip. Love you.