Friday, March 21, 2008

Tagged... again!

Here is another fun "tag"! This time it's in fours :)

Four jobs I've had:
1. Albertson's grocery clerk
2. SAM'S Club membership desk
3. Second grade teacher
4. Wife and mommy

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Anne of Green Gables
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. Harry Potter (any of them!)
4. Father of the Bride

Four places I've lived:
1. Denver, CO
2. Henryetta, OK
3. Lynchburg, VA
4. Hollywood, FL

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Jon and Kate Plus 8
2. Survivor
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. College sports (really anything sports related!)

Four places I've been:
1. Boston, MA
2. Miami, FL
3. San Francisco, CA
4. San Antonio, TX

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Laura
2. Tina
3. Cheryl
4. Blake

Four of my favorite foods:
1. buffalo wings from Chili's
2. key lime pie or cheesecake
3. cereal
4. steak

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Venice, Italy
3. New York, New York (been there once, but only for a day!)
4. Disney World!

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. trip to Belize
2. Caleb being potty trained!
3. swimming with the boys in the summertime
4. not being pregnant (for a change!)

Four friends I'm tagging:
1. Erin Odom
2. Sarah Tucker
3. Ashley Brown
4. Shauna Pilgreen

No comments: