Well I have finally succumbed to being tagged. My friend Erin sent these to me and seeing as how all the questions were about food I couldn't resist....
1. How do you take your coffee? Definitely with cream and sugar, although Blake is slowly trying to wean me off of sugar. About a year ago he decided to start drinking his black (which he still considers to be one of his greatest accomplishments!) I am not now, nor think that I will ever be tempted to join him in that!
2. What is your restaurant genre of choice? Seeing as how the first two restaurants that come to mind are Macaroni Grill and Olive Garden I would have to say Italian.
3. If you had to eat the entire cake, what kind would it have to be? This one is kind of hard for me because I can never see myself eating an entire cake. It would either be chocolate or angel food cake.
4. What kind of cook do you consider yourself to be (i.e. gourmet)? It would NOT be gourmet that's for sure. Cooking has never been a favorite of mine, but lately I have started to enjoy it more as long as the recipes are fairly simple.
5. Eggs for breakfast? I never make them, but love to eat scrambled eggs if we are out for breakfast somewhere.
6. Are you an adventurous eater? Not really. I'm one of those people that has a favorite tried and true thing on the menu at each restaurant we go to.
7. Would you consider yourself a food snob? I'm not really picky, I just know what I like and what I don't!
Now Jamie, Megan, Kristin, Brittany, and Laura O. you're up next!
1 comment:
Do you think it's a sign of pregnancy that I can think of several kinds of cakes that I would love to eat whole? :-)
Post a Comment