
Friday, February 15, 2008
Six Months!
Nate turned six months on February 9th and got to go have his first studio pictures taken! I loved taking him as he is still so little that he doesn't put up much fuss and better yet, can't crawl off the table! He did so great and here are some of the ones we got to select from. I cannot believe six months has gone by so quickly! He had his checkup yesterday... 16 pounds 11 ounces (30th percentile), 27 inches long (50th percentile), and 16 3/4 head circumference (can't remember percentile) Of course, what well baby check isn't complete without those lovely shots. He did great though and was pretty happy the whole time (minus the shots!) I even had to interrupt his afternoon nap for our 2:15 appointment! We love you Baby Nate!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Oh my goodness! How do you choose just one! I could eat baby Nate for breakfast...what a cutie patootie!
How Sweet! I love that age too - they are so cooperative. It's all down hill from here - haha!!
Erin
He is so cute Amber! All of those pictures are precious!
cutie, cutie, cutie!!!
Its so sad that all your babies just turn out ugly. Oh well, there's still time to try for #4! Haa haaa....
Where did you get that beautiful outfit? He is so sweet in it - and I love the rich brown background too - those are GREAT pics.
Post a Comment